We require an experienced Java developer to join the Risk and Capital Technology team. Our tech stack is predominantly distributed Java and Python services, with relational and distributed databases, GemFire as a caching layer and ActivePivot for real-time interrogation of aggregated risk metrics.
We use Python, mostly as a scripting layer, but also for rapid prototyping and development of services. We are also building out a Hadoop store of market risk data, which incorporates Dremio for data querying and both Arrow and Parquet as columnar data formats.
The successful candidate will need to work closely with Methodology quants, and to work with developers and BAs across the 3 main offices. They will be expected to adapt to new technologies quickly, and to work across a range of data-oriented tech including ActivePivot, Hadoop, and Public Cloud Compute Technologies like AWS. From time to time they will have to analyse requirements, propose designs (for example for new services), circulate them for feedback, break the design down into tasks and execute them. The ability to be clear and precise in both written and verbal communication is also critical.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required
- Java – core language (Java 8+), multi-threading, performance optimisation.
- Python (experience w/ pandas, numpy).
- Market Risk - general concepts.
- Experience of working either with Methodology/Quants or on pricing/risk models.
- Market Risk – VaR methodology, P&L Explains/Predict, FRTB, SBA, IMA.
- Distributed, service-oriented architectures.
- Hadoop, Dremio and the related ecosystem.
- ActivePivot, GemFire or similar in-memory cache/aggregation technologies.
- AWS Technologies
- Systems, Statistics or Equivalent Experience
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Informační technologie
- Plat: Od 0 N/A do 0 N/A
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek