Do you find yourself an experienced GL Accountant who is interested in cooperation with a prestigious medical company?
Don´t miss this great opportunity and APPLY NOW!
You will be responsible for providing professional accounting services to internal customers. The position also includes training and coaching of team members, and navigating complex accounting tasks.
Your main tasks will be:
* Preparation of month-end journals, maintenance of General Ledger records
* Running analyses for assigned accounting entities
* Preparation of intercompany invoices and documents for auditors
* Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
* Carry out and review internal and external reporting
* Execution of government reports, tax reporting, and ad hoc financial information requests
* Supporting the Team Leaders and Controllers with ad-hoc projects and issues
* Training and coaching team members
* Compliance with internal controls in accordance with the company's processes.
You have an ideal profile for this position if you have:
* Minimum high school degree with relevant experience (a university degree is an advantage as well as Accounting certification)
* Previous experience - at least 2 years (accounting/tax or audit field), ideally within a multinational organization
* Experience with reporting o IFRS
* Experience with the preparation of statutory financial statements and direct/indirect taxes is a big PLUS
* English - C1
* Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (pivot, vlook up, sum if, etc.)
It will be advantageous if you have:
* SAP experience.
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Ekonomika a finance
- Plat: Od 55000 CZK do 70000 CZK
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek