Are you an experienced Payroll Team Leader or Manager?
Do you have experience with payroll processing in multinational corporations?
Apply now to find out more!
Join a new finance hub and lead the EMEA payroll team, processing payroll for over 10 EMEA countries in cooperation with external vendors.
Your key requirements will be:
- Lead a small payroll team and manage end-to-end payroll processes for each payroll you support
- Support the EMEA payroll transformation project and other strategic projects
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll delivery and compliance with SOX and any statutory requirements
- Stakeholder management within EMEA (Local HR teams, external vendors, Shared Service Center teams)
- Act as the first point of contact for any escalated payroll queries
- Continuous process improvement
- Supporting internal and external audits
- At least 5 years of comprehensive experience in Payroll
- Proven leadership experience
- Advanced level of English in spoken and written form (C1)
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience working with SAP, Oracle, Workday and similar systems is an advantage
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Ekonomika a finance
- Plat: Od 80000 CZK do 110000 CZK
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek