Position: Skilled engineer with a passion for managing machinery and optimizing performance
Years of experience: you can be a graduate but we are looking for senior candidates as well.
Languages: English and Italian C1
Fleet Engineers provide proactive equipment support and expertise, ensuring timely communication with our customers. They support customers with technical support, maintenance planning, and remote troubleshooting and provide proactive equipment support and advice.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field, Electrical engineering degree is a great advantage
- English and Italian language required
- Ability to provide operation and maintenance recommendations to optimize performance and meet reliability targets.
- Willingness to travel to equipment sites and work from customer offices when required (expected traveling is about 20% of your time).
Big plus is a proven experience in technical support or maintenance management.
Informace o pozici
- Hlavní město Praha
- Obor: Strojírenství, Technické profese
- Plat: Od 60000 CZK do 90000 CZK
- Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek